Buy Silver Bars Online
Silver bars are a worldwide standard for investing in silver bullion. Silver bars are typically manufactured by a variety of companies and mints and carry low premiums when compared to silver coins. Bars are typically stamped with .999 fine purity as well as their weight. Some newer bars are even packaged in security cards like gold bars ensuring their weight, purity and unique serial numbers.
Silver bars come in a variety of sizes for any type of investor or collector. We stock a large variety of all of the common sizes at any given time. Here is a short list of the most popular sizes.
- 1 Ounce - These bars are great for the beginning collector or the entry-level investor. Easy to calculate pricing as the spot price of silver is typically shown in 1 troy ounce.
- 5 ounce - These bars do require a bit of math when calculating their value at any given time but the savings is worth the trouble. Generally it costs the same to produce any bar so the production cost is one-fifth that of the one ounce bar per ounce.
- 10 Ounce - One of our most popular items, ten ounce bars are a collector favorite. Normally priced within reach of most people, these bars also make impressive gift items as well.
- 100 Ounce - The standard vehicle of serious silver investors is one hundred ounce bars. These bars will carry the lowest premiums available with the exception of the COMEX (Commodities Exchange) deliverable 1000 ounce bars.
Engelhard is an old and respected silver company that is no longer operating. These bars are still very common on the secondary market and some designs are rare and collected. Johnson Matthey is also a brand with deep roots in the history of the silver market and has a few older designs that are collectible.
Some of the newer companies producing silver bars in many different sizes and designs are Silvertowne, NTR Metals and PAMP Suisse. Recently even countries like Canada & Australia began producing bars. One of the most beautifully crafted bars to come out in the last few years was produced by the Royal Canadian Mint.
When choosing silver bars look to us to provide not only great service and delivery but also the knowledge that 40 years in the business brings. We have seen the swings in the 1970's, 80's and today.
- 1 oz Silver Bars
- 5 oz Silver Bars
- 10 oz Silver Bars
- 100 oz Silver Bars
- 1000 oz Silver Bars
- Hand Poured Silver
- Odd Size Silver Bars
- Special Occasion Bars & Rounds
- PAMP Suisse Silver Bars
- Engelhard Silver Bars
- Silvertowne Silver Bars
- Johnson Matthey Silver Bars
- NTR Metals Silver Bars
- Royal Canadian Mint Silver Bars