Morgan Silver Dollar Uncirculated 1891-CC

  • Inventory:
    OUT OF STOCK
  • Product ID: 4247
As low as: $695.00
Qty Wire/Check Bitcoin CC/PayPal
Any $695.00 $701.95 $722.80
Notify Me!
  • Description:

    Collecting a Morgan that was struck in Carson City is incredibly hard and incredibly rare to find. Morgans minted in Carson City usually are more difficult to find and because of this, they are usually higher in value. The Carson City mint mark is located on the reverse of the Morgan, underneath the tail feathers of the eagle. Collectors generally have more interest in Morgans because of the collectibility of each date, the mint marks, and the age of the actual coin. But the 90% content in each Morgan attracts investors to consider growing their own Morgan silver dollar collection. The other metal that is 10% of the Morgan is copper. Each Morgan weighs 26.73 grams and have a diameter of 38.1 millimeters. Your 1884-CC sparkles with a brilliant uncirculated luster that should be noticed from one side of Liberty's face to the other. Your coin is delicately placed into a coin flip to protect that beautiful luster.

  • Details:
    • Denomination: N/A
    • Year: 1891
    • Diameter: N/A
    • Mint Mark: N/A
    • Thickness: N/A
    • Grade: N/A