Morgan Silver Dollar Almost Uncirculated 1886-O

  • Rating: ★★★★★ (1 reviews)
  • Inventory:
    Available
  • Product ID: 3875
As low as: $114.00
Qty Wire/Check Bitcoin CC/PayPal
Any $114.00 $115.14 $118.56
  • Description:

    Although there are many collectors who are interested in the Morgan Silver dollar, investors are also desiring to start a collection. Similar to other coins, the Morgans carry 2 values: their numismatic value that is dependent on its mintage and the market price of silver. For many years, the US made their currency with 90% of silver, the other 10% was copper. Even though it's not one ounce of pure silver, when collected properly, the 90% content can help increase the overall value of the coin. But another major factor in the Morgan's overall value is the actual condition of the coin and the condition can only be determined by a professional dealer. Your 1886-O Morgan Silver dollar's condition is almost uncirculated. It is considered this condition due to the small amount of wear on the Lady Liberty portrait and the eagle on the reverse. Your coin was minted in New Orleans and proudly carries the "O" mint-mark.

  • Details:
    • Denomination: N/A
    • Year: 1886
    • Diameter: N/A
    • Mint Mark: N/A
    • Thickness: N/A
    • Grade: N/A

Customer reviews

★★★★★ Gorgeous specimen. Quite pleased
By