American Silver Eagles
Silver Eagles are the official silver bullion coins of the United States. Continuing with the 2014 Silver Eagle and first released in 1986, American Silver Eagles have a face value of one dollar and usually trade at a percentage above spot silver price. They feature the Walking Liberty design that was originally used between 1916 and 1947 on the obverse of the half-dollar coin. This design by Adolph A. Weinman was deemed such a coinage classic, as well as public favorite, that it was revived for the modern Silver Eagle years later. On the reverse of these beautiful coins is an eagle design by John Mercanti.
We offer a variety of coins including the US Mint bullion issue Silver Eagles in both single coins as well as rolls of 20 coins and 500 count boxes or 'Monster Boxes'. Each year the US Mint issues Proof Silver Eagles which are double struck to give the coins a mirror-like finish. These coins come in a deluxe box with certification. We also offer special releases such as the 10th, 20th and 25th anniversary sets as well as many other related products.
- Silver Eagles 1986-2014 Coins
- Silver Eagle Rolls Rolls & Monster Boxes
- Proof Silver Eagles Original Mint Boxes
- Certified Uncirculated Silver Eagles MS69 & MS70
- Certified Proof Silver Eagles PF69 & PF70
- Burnished American Silver Eagles Featuring - W - Mint Mark
- American Silver Eagle Anniversary Sets 10th, 20th & 25th